1. Because of the colors.
2. Because you could visit the past and re-open closed doors.
3. Because they’re a good investment – digital cameras have built-in-obsolescence but film cameras are built to last.
4. Because they’re perplexing.
5. Because what appears wrong can be right.
6. Because what appears right can be wrong.
7. Because film photography has a different flavor.
8. Because everyone else is using digital and I’m just being stubborn.
9. Because it’s another life.
10. Because of their rugged beauty.